Address : 15-21, rue du Grand Balcon - Metro : Les Halles (line 4) - RER : Châtelet Les Halles (lines A, B, D)
The Holography Museum is full of 3D images that will fill you with wonder.
- Saint Eustache Church (Eglise Saint Eustache)
Address : Place du Jour - Metro : Les Halles (line 4) - RER : Châtelet Les Halles (lines A, B, D)
This church is a quite original mix of Gothic and Renaissance style.
- Saint Merri Church (Eglise Saint Merri)
It is located next to the Stravinski Fountain (see below).
Other things to see in that area
- The Innocents Foutain (Fontaine des Innocents)
- The Stravinski fountain (Fontaine Stravinski) Address : Place Igor Stravinski
Metro : Hôtel de Ville (lines 1, 11) / Rambuteau (line 11) / Les Halles (line 4)
RER : Châtelet Les Halles (lines A, B, D)
It is quite funny animated foutain that seems to be "alive" thanks to its water games.
- The Jean Sans Peur tower (Tour de Jean Sans Peur) Address : 20, rue Etienne Marcel - Metro : Etienne Marcel (line 4)
- The Saint Jacques Tower (Tour Saint Jacques) Address : Square de la Tour Saint Jacques - RER : Châtelet Les Halles (lines A, B, D)
It is the only relic of the Saint Jacques church (Eglise Saint Jacques) that was built on the way of the pilgrims to Saint Jacques of Compostelle. You could see a statue representing Pascal -the philosopher- under its keystone (as he made experiences there about atmospheric pressure).